Cool Blogs

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Why I Chose to Cloth Diaper

I initially chose to cloth diaper my little on due to cheapness. I got tired of buying boxes of diapers. Also, guilt crept in every time I threw away a pile of diapers. A coworker of mine started using cloth diapers, and I thought she was crazy at first. Then I explored the possibility of it. I tried it out and found that it wasn't hard at all. I loved the variety of diapers and it has opened up a whole new world to me. I have become more green as a result, started to follow blogs to learn all I could, and then started entering giveaways as a new hobby. I love my cloth diapers and the experiences in life it has brought me. If you are interested in cloth diapering, check out Nicki's Diapers. They have all you would need!

http://www.nickisdiapers.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment